Jeg vil gerne ride min cykel  

Posted by Colin Fahy

Classes got underway and I like it. Learning another language is fun. I'm too delayed in posting this to remember what I may have had to say, so lets just get to the pictures.

Us Californians had our own fourth of july barbeque.

I couldn't take the waiting anymore on the danish version of craigslist, and just went to a used bike store and bought a cheap bike. It was 600 kroner and he gave me a free lock. It's the BEST.
And the chain only fell off once on the ride home!

Drunkenly walking home from something. There were a couple nights of going to the bars with no pictures. They generally end with walking home in the morning sun such as in this picture.

The Jazz Festival. It was going on for 9 days in Copenhagen, at various locations throughout the day. Herbie Hancock was playing at it, but I missed it. I caught a couple different performances. It was good music, but nothing to write home about.

This is another delicious sandwich. That's all I have to say about that.


Daaayuuumm!
It's actually identical to a skor bar, but still delicious.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 11:12 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment