øl kage  

Posted by Colin Fahy

One day I went over to hang out at Crissy's place. One of her danish floormates made beer cake.
Flour, beer, brown sugar(, honey).
He was also not drinking for a year "to see if I could." Apparently he couldn't. He just lost a bet with Crissy that if he got sick he would drink again. A nice excuse.

That night we went out with Crissy's friend from home who was visiting. Had trouble finding anything. We tried to return to the meat packing district. But I didn't realize that there would be nothing there on a Monday night. Crissy was wasted off of her 2 beers (to be fair they were masterbrews; 10.5%) and we had to walk her home. It was still kind of fun just walking around the city.



Riding through the forest on our way back home from something, Lilli and I ran into this amazing caterpillar.

The way it 'wriggled' was very cool looking. Sorry I have no video.


Dear Lord Baby Santa, please let caffeinated cider always be a part of my life.


 Cult Shaker, The Party Maker

 Elephant. 7.2%. Psh, this has been surpassed by the delicious master brews.


We had a guided tour through the old theatre museum. Some pretty cool costumes.





I really like that prison dress. I don't have a good picture of it. But it is complete with ball and chain.

 This gets me every single time when I come home drunk.

One night Max, Chase, Ryan, and I went out to bars in Nørrebro. Again a lot of walking around without being satisfied with any bar. We end up at some bar talking to two girls. What I think happened is the guys all went home, but I wasn't quite ready to go yet. But after the girls lost interested I headed home. I of course took the path through the forest. (this picture is from another time. It was not actually this bright yet.)

As I was biking I heard loud music coming from somewhere. Disappointed with my early night (4:00) and ever curious I decided to try to follow it. After taking many wrong turns in this labyrinth, realizing I was getting farther from the music. I finally find the right path and stumble upon this.
In the middle of the forest. A big party with Loud speakers. However, it didn't really look like my scene. So I ended up just going home instead.

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 8:13 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment